H2R: The Outdoors CatalystHappiness, Health and Resilience in Victoria's Outdoors
Online Event management
The Education Outdoors App is now available!!
DOWNLOAD FOR IPADs and other TABLETS
Attendees user guide
1. Download and install the app to your smartphone. (here’s the link or type in H2R: The Outdoors Catalyst in your usual app store)
2. Create your profile in Social app easily using an e-mail address. Once you have created a profile in the app, you will be able to connect it to one of the social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ or Twitter). See detailed information about it here.
3. Enjoy Social App Features – just like a private social network for your event!
You will be able to:
- Make posts, comment & like other users’ posts
- You can @mention other attendees in your post and they will receive a notification about it
- Cross-post to other social networks (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Take photos right within the app and post them on the Activity Stream (or use photos from your image gallery)
- Message other attendees in private
- Save participants’ profiles as VCards on their phone
- Take notes (you can #tag other attendees to document something about them)
- Bookmark sessions, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors
- Rate speakers and sessions, provide feedback & comments
- Set scheduled reminders for sessions & create personalized schedule
- Receive push notifications from the event organizer
- Vote in polls & view voting statistics
- Search attendees by “Interests“
What are the benefits of having the APP?
It will link you to:
- Live timetable updates
- Communicate with friends before and during the conference
- Interactive maps so you know exactly where your next session is
- If you choose to you’ll receive push notifications from us if there are any important announcements during the event
- Take notes, rate & bookmark presentations
- We’ll have staff on-hand at the event to help you make the most of the APP
This year Fed uni has given us all access to Free WIFI, even more reason to get the APP
Don’t worry if you don’t have a smartphone. The information in the APP will also sync with important pages on our website. You will still be able to access the timetable and presentation info online here.
Anyone can download the app on either Apple or Android devices and you don’t need to be a paid attendee to access.
There are a few ways you can access the free APP download.
- You can go here to download into your Itunes or Google play account on your desktop.
- You can go directly to your app store on your device and search for H2R: The Outdoors Catalyst.
- Or if you have a QR code reader on your device you can access via the QR code above.