Education Outdoors Conference 2017Outdoor Learning: A Natural Connection
Due date: Tuesday 14th March, 2017
We warmly invite abstracts that address the theme ‘Outdoor Learning – A Natural Connection’ for the 2017 Education Outdoors Conference. Outdoor Learning has long been recognised for its diversity and ability to connect with many other areas. Join us to further unpack and strengthen these connections.
Abstracts should be between 150-250 words and include:
- A description of the session including what participants should expect to gain from attending
- A description of how the session will address the theme for the conference and fit into one of the four categories identified below.
- A short (50-100 word) Bio of the presenter, including picture
The conference will be categorised into the four broad areas:
- Innovation – do you have a ground breaking idea? Or a new piece of research that will help take education outdoors in a new direction?
- Curriculum – can you share some innovative ideas about curriculum teaching within the current curriculum frameworks?
- Program Design and Delivery – does your session address the design and delivery of outdoor programs?
- Planning and Operations – do you have expertise to share in the planning and operations? Is your presentation relevant to people managing safety and risk in the outdoors?
Any questions regarding the submission of abstracts should be directed to email@example.com or phone +61 3 9846 8812