SchoolHolidays.com.au, Australia’s Visual Search Engine of Family Fun says learning doesn’t stop when the bell rings.
In late April SchoolHolidays.com.au a new Outdoors Victoria affiliate, will launch its unique photo
and video search engine of fun, so simple, even kids can use it. And in doing so it will align
strongly with the goals of Outdoors Victoria promoting active family lifestyles, learning
outdoors and encourage immersive learning experiences.
School Holidays has joined Outdoors Victoria as a loudspeaker and advocate for outdoor
learning, championing the many benefits of physical activity for all people. CEO of Outdoors
Victoria, Andrew Knight says he was impressed with not only the innovative technology and
concept behind School Holidays, but also its strong value set.
Read the PRESS RELEASE about this exciting new organisation for the outdoors industry as well as the wider community!!
They are also taking pre-launch registrations from individuals and businesses. Register Now!
Key Features of SchoolHolidays.com.au:
- Australia’s new visual Search Engine of Family Fun that even kids can use!
- Free for businesses, organisations, mums, dads, kids and carers.
- Easy for businesses to add their photos and videos to the search engine, generate
- eCommerce function allows businesses to make direct, real-time sales.
- Families can search by Special Needs categories and ‘Necessities’ such as nearby
toilets unfamiliar territory (handy!)
- Financially supporting young people and foster families through OzChild.
- Already many 1000’s of high quality businesses on SchoolHolidays.com.au prior to
official B2B launch.
- Year round fun for the kids including outdoor activities, sports, events, lessons, school
holiday programs and more
- Year round fun for grownups too including high quality shops, galleries, festivals and
- Family friendly accommodation and holiday parks.
- Integrate the full planning, payment and family holiday experience in one site before
and during holidays.
- Automatically displays nearby activities and experiences in pictures and videos.
- Australia wide promotional channel for tourism and vacation care businesses and
family focused brands.
- Supporting regional job creation and capability building.
- Developed to meet Social, Environmental, Cultural, Economic and Intergenerational