Available in 2019
Available in 2019
On behalf of the organising committees, we invite you to submit an abstract/s for possible inclusion in the 2019 Education Outdoors Conference program. All submissions will undergo a peer review process by the Program Committee. The Program Committee will allocate accepted submissions to the program, taking into account the quality of each abstract, the balance of the program and the relevance to the overall conference theme: “Diversity, Inclusion and Care in the Outdoors ”.
Steve Mc Murtrie E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due date: Friday, March 15, 2019
We invite you to submit abstracts for the following formats. While you will be asked to indicate your preferred presentation format, the program committee may request an alternative format be considered. The committee will allocate abstracts and papers to the program taking into account the preference of authors and the balance of the program.
Lecture | Workshop | Q & A | Panel | Other
All submissions are required to submit an abstract as plain text in the Expression of Interest Form below. A word document is not required for upload.
Submissions are due by Friday 15th March 2019
**Please help us organise a successful conference by submitting on time.
Abstracts should be between 150-250 words and include:
- A description of the session including what participants should expect to gain from attending
- A description of how the session will address the theme for the conference and fit into one of the four categories identified below.
- short (50-100 word) Bio of the presenter, including picture
We’ve given a bunch of leaders in various areas of the outdoor learning space a couple of important tasks for the 2019 conference:
1. Sourcing presenters with the relevant understanding and skills in at least one of the fields of ’Diversity Inclusion & Care’ in the broader community.
2. Offering support and guiding principals to ensure the relevance of presentations to our audience: the students and people working in the Outdoor Learning space from preschool to the tertiary level.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM