New ‘split’ registration to work with your schedules, and PD budgets.
Where: Wilsons Promontory NP
When: Sunday 11th – Thursday 15th, November 2018.
Beau Miles and his team have announced new opportunities to be a part of the second International Sea Kayaking Educators Symposium (ISKES).
With a little clever shuffling they have split ISKES in half to create a practitioner-teacher option. This means easier access for YOU in terms of time and cost.
Exceptional Value at $290 incl gst
These new options enable you to pay what a student pays ($290 incl gst plus booking fee), which is all inclusive (a bed for two nights, gear, food, all presentations/workshops, social events etc). This is passed onto you for cost, so it’s exceptional value.
Live Peer Review
Working with you, and our dozens of students, we’ll conduct a live peer review (pulling out the positive aspects), of teaching all the basics, from getting on the water, going forward, basic rescues, rolling etc.
- World-Class, Veg-based, Local, Home-Spun food
- Above-board bar serving (pay as you go) excellent local wines and beers from various legal sources
- The team are committed to map how and when they conduct
- Paddling sessions will be planned based on registration feedback and response.
Limited positions available for new options so get in quick!
- Sign up as an ISKES delegate
- enter the promotional code for either Option 1 or 2 & look forward to a PD event like no other!
OPTION 1: discount code: squeakybeach Stay with us on Sunday and Monday night, leaving anytime you like on Tuesday.
OPTION 2: discount code: refugecove Head to Tidal River anytime you like on Tuesday and stay Tuesday and Wednesday night, leaving with the rest of the clan on Thursday mid-morning.
Tuesday planned timetable:
- valuable teacher/practitioner based workshop.
- super session run by leading instructors from all corners of the globe (UK British Canoe Union; US/Can American Canoe Association & NOLS; AUS/NZ Paddle Australia & KASK).
“If you on-sell a full registration to anyone, we’ll give you a fancy t-shirt!!” 🙂