Be part of shaping and conserving the Grampians (Gariwerd) landscape for future generations
In partnership with Traditional Owner groups, Parks Victoria is preparing the new management plan, which will underpin strategic planning for the Grampians landscape over the next 15 years to ensure that precious environmental and cultural values of this iconic landscape are preserved for future generations to enjoy.
The scope of this project includes environmental conservation, cultural heritage and protection of Aboriginal rock art, recreational activities, tourism opportunities, safety and visitor experience.
You can contribute to the plan in the following ways:
- Register for a community workshop ****ASAP!! Places are filling quickly****
- Attend a listening post in the local area
- Provide feedback online (this page will be updated with online activities in September)
- Register your interest in the project so we can keep you aware of any project updates
At the workshop you will:
- learn about the Grampians Landscape Management Plan process
- explore the challenges for managing this highly valued landscape for the next 15 years
- share your knowledge of using, living near, managing or connecting with this landscape
- provide your input on key decisions.
Venue sizes are limited and filling fast. RSVPs are essential. You can RSVP by clicking on the event below. To ensure everyone has the opportunity to contribute, we ask that you attend one session only.
If you cannot attend a workshop, you can participate online or visit a listening post in the local area.
* Please note: Whilst Outdoors Victoria is part of the Stakeholder Reference Group, which is supporting the formation of the Grampians Landscape Management Plan, please direct any questions you may have regarding the content of this message directly to Parks Victoria at, firstname.lastname@example.org| 13 19 63 | or www.parkweb.vic.gov.au