Newsletters are emailed to subscribers around the middle of every month, (excluding January). If there is a major news event we will send out a short bulletin. We are very happy to share your news & events. Please get in contact with Robyn: firstname.lastname@example.org with your text and image early in the month. *We do not share your email addresses with others.
- Coming in Sept
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Coming in OCtober
- Wilderness Equipment COVID-19 Cleaning and Disinfection fact sheet
- One Planet’s resource page for ‘Disinfecting outdoor equipment and managing risk for Covid-19 2020′
- Early Childhood Outdoor Learning Network (ECOLN)
- Together More Active Program
- Victoria’s Great Outdoor Program
- VNPA’s Marine National Parks podcast
- WorkSafe Victoria’s Webinar Understanding Workplace Manslaughter
- Wild By Nature Short Film Festival
June 10 Bulletin : Waiting for schools return to excursions and camps!
June 24 Bulletin No. 2: Register for an online chat with OV
June 26 Bulletin No.3: DET Guidance for Camp Providers & School Groups
- “How to cook pocket pizza on a Trangia lightweight camping stove” – Tribute to Colin Kneebone
- “COVID-19 Management Plan Template for Group Based Outdoor Activities”. Access this constantly updating document via the OCA homepage under the tab ‘Covid 19’.
- “OCA Framework for Rebooting Outdoor Activities”.
- ACA’s COVID-19 Guidance Document for Camps.
- Return to play for community sport and active recreation in Victoria
- SAFEWORK AUSTRALIA COVID-19 information for Work places
- Nature & Health Research, Practice and Policy Online Symposium
- Undergraduate Certificate in Sport, Physical & Outdoor Education at Federation Uni
- Checkpoints VCE Outdoor and Environmental Studies modified study design
- Temporary access (until the end of June 2020) to article “Communities caring for land and nature in Victoria”
Bruce A. McGregor & Ann M. McGregor
- JobKeeper Registration and Enrolment Form, due SUNDAY, 26th April 2020
- “JobKeeper — Steps for enrolling your eligible employees” from Tax and Super Australia. View video
- “JobKeeper — 8 Steps for Enrolment” from Tax and Super Australia. View video
- “JobKeeper Information from the ATO” from Tax and Super Australia. View video
- ATO Guidance and Information, including how to enrol
- Parks Victoria closures update page
Wellbeing in the time of COVID-19- next online AABAT Webinar: Tuesday 05th May 2:00PM – 4:00PM AEST
- ACHPER Tip of the Week
- Inquiry into the 2019-20 Victorian Fire Season
- Public submissions for the Royal Commission accepted up until Tuesday April 28
- Free Small business Online Digital workshops for regional areas
The Future for Outdoor Providers in Victoria- ACA survey
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) health alert page
- DET Department of Education & Training Coronavius alert page for schools