Newsletters are emailed to subscribers around the middle of every month, (excluding January). If there is a major news event we will send out a short bulletin. We are very happy to share your news & events. Please get in contact with Robyn: firstname.lastname@example.org with your text and image early in the month. *We do not share your email addresses with others.
- roadmap that outlines the steps Victoria is taking to reopen.
- Teacher Toolkit resources
- Bulletin update: Minister for Education gives Green light for return to school camps in Regional Victoria
- Wilderness Equipment COVID-19 Cleaning and Disinfection fact sheet
- One Planet’s resource page for ‘Disinfecting outdoor equipment and managing risk for Covid-19 2020′
- Early Childhood Outdoor Learning Network (ECOLN)
- Together More Active Program
- Victoria’s Great Outdoor Program
- VNPA’s Marine National Parks podcast
- WorkSafe Victoria’s Webinar Understanding Workplace Manslaughter
- Wild By Nature Short Film Festival
June 10 Bulletin : Waiting for schools return to excursions and camps!
June 24 Bulletin No. 2: Register for an online chat with OV
June 26 Bulletin No.3: DET Guidance for Camp Providers & School Groups
- “How to cook pocket pizza on a Trangia lightweight camping stove” – Tribute to Colin Kneebone
- “COVID-19 Management Plan Template for Group Based Outdoor Activities”. Access this constantly updating document via the OCA homepage under the tab ‘Covid 19’.
- “OCA Framework for Rebooting Outdoor Activities”.
- ACA’s COVID-19 Guidance Document for Camps.
- Return to play for community sport and active recreation in Victoria
- SAFEWORK AUSTRALIA COVID-19 information for Work places
- Nature & Health Research, Practice and Policy Online Symposium
- Undergraduate Certificate in Sport, Physical & Outdoor Education at Federation Uni
- Checkpoints VCE Outdoor and Environmental Studies modified study design
- Temporary access (until the end of June 2020) to article “Communities caring for land and nature in Victoria”
Bruce A. McGregor & Ann M. McGregor
- JobKeeper Registration and Enrolment Form, due SUNDAY, 26th April 2020
- “JobKeeper — Steps for enrolling your eligible employees” from Tax and Super Australia. View video
- “JobKeeper — 8 Steps for Enrolment” from Tax and Super Australia. View video
- “JobKeeper Information from the ATO” from Tax and Super Australia. View video
- ATO Guidance and Information, including how to enrol
- Parks Victoria closures update page
Wellbeing in the time of COVID-19- next online AABAT Webinar: Tuesday 05th May 2:00PM – 4:00PM AEST
- ACHPER Tip of the Week
- Inquiry into the 2019-20 Victorian Fire Season
- Public submissions for the Royal Commission accepted up until Tuesday April 28
- Free Small business Online Digital workshops for regional areas
The Future for Outdoor Providers in Victoria- ACA survey
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) health alert page
- DET Department of Education & Training Coronavius alert page for schools