Please download to review the recommendations currently being considered.
Employers and RTOs in the Outdoor Recreation Sector: We want to hear from you to better understand the needs of the sector beyond 2016.
We invite you to join Liz from SkillsIQ at a forum to:
- Discuss current needs and trends within the sector
- Highlight future needs of workforce within the sector
- Discuss key recommendations from the TRAINING FOR THE OUTDOOR SECTORS: Future Priorities Paper
- Validate job roles and function within industry
- Understand the changes in the VET sector
SkillsIQ has been commissioned by the Australian Industry and Skills Committee (AISC) to complete the necessary research and consultation to develop a Business Case setting out the strategic and evidentiary case for change within the SIS Sport and Recreation Training package of the Outdoor Recreation Qualifications.
The information collected will be used to inform the Business Case that will be put to the AISC to conduct a full review of the Outdoor Recreation Training Qualifications.
Liz Horne has been engaged by SkillsIQ as skills engagement specialist for outdoor recreation to capture information and feedback from industry in regards the training package.
DATE: 16TH November 2016