Seniors Card discounts directory
- Seniors Card holder discounts: Orienteering
*remember to keep checking these directories for new and updated offers
Adventures with Maps!
Orienteering is a family of sports that requires navigational skills using a map and compass to navigate from point to point in diverse and usually unfamiliar terrain, and normally moving at speed.
It is a great deal of fun from the start and an activity all the family can try out together!
Did you know?
You can participate in park and street Orienteering
Bored with running the same old block? Tired of trudging on the treadmill? Looking for a new way to give your brain and body a boost? Want to see new places and meet new faces?
Park and Street Orienteering provides the perfect combination of mental and physical exercise. You do not need a compass or any special map reading ability. However, it will test your thinking while giving you a great workout in a friendly, safe, outdoor environment. Events are held all over Melbourne, all year round.
Our events welcome people of all ages and abilities, and accommodate everyone from the elite sports person to those looking for a good walk to help stay in shape.
Families and friends can participate in groups or individually. Groups such as schools, scouts, sports or social clubs are very welcome – but please contact us at least a week prior to the event, so we can make sure enough maps are printed.
- Events are held all over Melbourne, all year round
- Come to as many or as few events as you wish and “pay as you go”
- No pre-registration required
- Run or walk, individually or in a group
- Participants of all ages and abilities are welcome (including dogs on leads)
- Entry fee for adults $4 per event, Juniors (under 21) $2 per event