Caving is a highly physical adventure activity conducted underground where natural processes have created passages and caverns of varying sizes and complexity.
Outdoor Learning Resources
- Tertiary Courses
- OYPRA research findings summary report
- ‘Childsplay’ : keynote Dr Rachael Sharman 2016
- Growing Outdoor Education: keynote DR Mardie Townsend 2014
- JOEE latest Articles
- JOEE | Volume 21, Issue 1, March 2018 Special Issue Forest School | articles list
- JOEE | Volume 21, Issue 2, July 2018 | articles list
- AJOE, volume 18, Number 1, 2015
- Education related posts
3 weeks ago
Happy New Year Everyone! For inspiration to get all groups out into nature and enjoying the vast array of camp offerings across this beautiful land, check out this awesome video from @australiancampsassociation
https://www.facebook.com/australiancampsassociation/videos/848858082350495 ... See MoreSee Less
Standards Australia: A new DRAFT STANDARD is Open for Public Comment until 06/02/2021 : Artificial Climbing Structures and challenge courses Part 1.2: Safety requirements and test methods for bouldering structures. You'll need to register with Standards Australia to read and comment on the doc.
https://tinyurl.com/y86zazsx ... See MoreSee Less